Wednesday 16 April 2008

Red Rollover Lit?

So, what the hell does that mean?

Well, it could just as easily be 'Yellow Rollover Lit' but either would be likely to mean something significant to a generation of people who played on Bally bingo machines in the 1950's, 60's and 70's.

I've set this blog up so that I can remember the distant days of my youth, to try and recapture some of it and (hopefully) to share my experiences with others who might want to do the same by responding.

As I become slightly more acomplished, I'll add some detail about the journey that got me here together with photographs of my machines which were lovingly restored by two great guys in Holland Frans (The Bingobeast) and Ed (The Bingo Wizard). I'll also take the opportunity acknowledge the ongoing contributions being made by Chris Dade (BallyBingo) and Chris Howard (Bingo machine mechanical genius).

Please feel free to respond,

JLT 4 Bally Bingo

1 comment:

bingobeast said...

Too much honour for us, but nice to read it.
Bingobeast